The scholarship that AIT (Asian Institute of Technology) is offering to students are called His Majesty the King’s Scholarships and Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarships. The Asian Institute of Technology is generously giving an opportunity for students to have their Master’s level scholarships.
It’s open to all students from all of the countries in Asia like India, Vietnam, Philippines, and others. The scholars are bound to study and do some research work together and build a good foundation for International understanding across the people of Asia. AIT’s located in Pholyothin Highway, KhlongLuang District, PathumThani 12120, Thailand.
There are two scholarships available, these are:
- His Majesty the King’s Scholarship
– This is granted to qualified students that have excellent undergraduate accomplishments and achievements from any of the countries in Asia to pursue a master’s degree online or offline program in any field offered in Engineering and Technology (SET) and School of Management (SOM).
- Her Majesty the Queen’s Scholarship
– This scholarship is intended for students with excellent undergraduate accomplishments and achievements from any of the any of the countries across Asia to pursue a master’s degree online program in any field available under and related to the environmental field at the School of Environment, Resources, and Development or also known as SERD.
To be able to get a scholarship, applicants should satisfy the following criteria:
- A citizen of any country in the Asia region such as Indian, Thai, Vietnamese and etc.
- Must come finish education in any related fields from an offline university or any accredited online universities
- Can speak English and has a high proficiency as it is required by Asian Institute of Technology
- Applicants that are in Thailand can have their AIT English Test administered by the school’s language center
- Have a good and quality record in a 4-year undergraduate program from an offline university or any accredited online universities
- From an accredited university with QS ranking within 1,000 or equal or more than with GPA of 3.0.
- From any other universities having GPA of 3.5 or above.
The scholarship is sponsoring the full tuition fees, accommodation, and housing of the applicants, a bursary for any expenses in the school’s campus for the 22-month long period of a master degree program.
Applicants that are recommended by the Department of Heads or the Faculty Advisors of the applicants are more favorably and the Department of Heads or the Faculty Advisors are invited to fill up the form, also known as the Nomination Form and send through email to email@example.com.
All applicants must submit the complete requirements on or before the 31st of March, 2018 to be considered for evaluation.
For more inquiries, you can visit their website wherein you can download the Nomination Form.