Hinrich Foundation is giving bright and brilliant students who are interested and fascinated in an International trade to apply for their scholarship. This scholarship is open to the citizens of the following countries:
Hinrich Foundation’s scholarship degree program is for Master of Arts in International Journalism. The foundation aims to sponsor education for those academically bright individuals that are eager to pursue working in a global trade.
The degree program of Master of Arts in International Journalism is soon to open in Hong Kong Baptist University located in Hong Kong SAR. The application for the Academic Year 2018 scholarships will soon open around October 2017. Hinrich Foundation will surely give student grants for the successful applicants for the incoming academic year.
Student grants will be a full financial assistance and that includes financial aid and support including:
- Tuition fee
- Generous monthly allowance
- Round-trip airfares
- Housing expenses
- All books and educational materials needed
Another good thing that this foundation offers you is a well-designed internship good for 12 months and a sure job after you graduated.
Applicants should be eligible and satisfy the following selected criteria
- Must be Indian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Filipino, and Indonesian Citizen
- Must have at least one or more undergraduate degree program in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or other relevant fields,
- Must have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT (The Test of English as Foreign Language Internet-based test) 79 or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) 5.
- Must have at least two years of work experience after the graduation by the time of application
Also, there are required documents that are needed to be submitted if you wish to apply for the scholarship. The documents that need to be accomplished and be completed for the online application are:
- A curriculum vitae
- A cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree transcript
- Certification for English capability
- Recommendation letter from work
- A passport or an official ID
- A 500-word essay tackling “Considering economic, environmental and social factors, how has international trade improved your daily life?”
- TOEFL or IELTS certificate (if there are any)
The applicant that will pass should compel the said criteria through a cover letter. Demonstrating academic excellence and a strong English proficiency is also required.
To apply, the interested individuals can go to this link for important reminders and for the process of application, you can learn more details regarding their scholarship on their website.